Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to the mypsi.com.my website and governs Data collection and usage. By using the mypsi.com.my website, you consent to the Data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
3i Education Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (“PSI”) may collect personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number. PSI may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your Postal Code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
Information about your computer hardware and software also may be automatically collected by mypsi.com.my. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by PSI for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the mypsi.com.my website.
This information is used by PSI for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the myeyelevel.com website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive Data through mypsi.com.my public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
PSI encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from mypsi.com.my so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. PSIis not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the mypsi.com.my and PSI family of websites.
Use of your Personal Information
PSI collects and uses your personal information to operate the mypsi.com.my website and deliver the services you have requested. We will also periodically send service updates to registered users.
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To notify users of service updates
- To respond to users’ inquiries
- To retarget our marketing
- To verify a user’s identity
- To collect, monitor, and analyze learning progress and result in order to provide accurate data and information for consultation
- To introduce other products or services available from PSI and its affiliates
- To provide learning progress consulting to parents
- To communicate with users via email, our social media platforms, postal mail, phone, instant messaging, or other means
- To process personal information or other information that you submit through us
- To comply with and enforce relevant standards, contractual obligations, and our policies
- To notify users of data privacy incidents
- To conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered
- To use in any other way we may describe and for which we obtain your consent when you provide the information and you give your consent
- PSI may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from PSIand its PSI may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
PSI does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to unaffiliated parties. However, PSI is an e-learning platform and franchised network, and PSI or its subsidiaries may forward your information (name, email, address, phone number) to a franchisee of the PSI system located in your area. Our local franchisee may, in turn, facilitate communications with you to encourage enrollment of your child at the local learning center. If you do not want PSI to forward your information to a local franchisee in our system, please let us know by email@example.com.
PSI does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
PSI keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within mypsi.com.my, in order to determine what mypsi.com.my services are the most popular. This Data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within mypsi.com.my to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
PSI websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on mypsi.com.my or the site;
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of PSI; and,
(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of mypsi.com.my, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
Mypsi.com.my secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Mypsi.com.my secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
PSI will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. PSI encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how PSI is protecting your information.
PSI Incorporated welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that mypsi.my.com has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.